Tuesday, January 19, 2016

What I am Currently Working On ~ Wreath of Roses


Here is what I picked back up after finishing up the Halloween project last week (which was my first finish of 2016 - YaY!). This is actually called Hummingbirds and it's by Janlynn, but I thought the title was best suited as Wreath of Roses for now ;) There will be 2 hummingbirds that go in the center of the wreath. Boy this one is making me think of Spring! This was another started project from last year for DUCJC2015. 

This was my starting point when I picked it back up. I had worked on it some in the month of Oct. 2015. Since picking it back up I have finished the flowers, leaves, and started another big pink rose in the left hand part of the circle. I think in less than 2 weeks I can have this one finished hopefully as we are leaving for the cruise on the 31st! The good thing about this one is there isn't that much backstitching. I almost started on one of the hummingbirds last night, but for now I have decided to continue on with the wreath.

Will keep you posted with updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment