Thursday, April 7, 2016

Some Finishes and Chatter

Hello Fellow Stitchers & Bloggers :) 

Hope everyone is well and stitching til their hearts content!

I posted a little earlier a YouTube video if anyone would like to check that out. Also feel free to follow me on Instagram at: stayinginstitches

I love seeing everyone else's works in progress, stash, hauls, and finishes too, so if you follow me I will follow back!

Here is my latest finish - I completed the stitching on 4/2 and added the 3 buttons on 4/3. It's by Shepherd's Bush called Sweet Liberty :



Here is a finish from March 16 that I am in LOVE with! It's by Janlynn called Hummingbirds. This was actually started on Jan. 1, 2015 as part if the DUCJC2015 Challenge. I cannot wait to get it framed and displayed. I am so proud of this one :)


Here is a finish from the end of 2015. It was also part of the DUCJC2015 and was started on Jan.23, 2015. It was just a quick little stitch but I really enjoyed it. It came with the frame so maybe I can get it FFO really soon!


Here is another one I finished at the end of 2015. Also, another DUCJC2015 started on Jan. 27, 2015. This was a project that I worked on quite a bit while I was waiting on my daughter for her basketball practice this past winter. As you can see I need to trim it out and finish it up. This even came with a musical chip that plays Jingle Bells!


I was looking back on my blog, and it seems that I have quite a few completed from the DUCJC2015 Challenge. I would say at least about half probably. I was going to do the 2016 challenge, but as it neared I thought of all the WIPS and UFOS I already had, and I really just wanted to concentrate on getting some of those done. I think by the end of the year I will be ready to go for the 2017 challenge! 

Here is a picture of my sweet Lily. I adopted her about a month ago from the local animal shelter. She is about 2 yrs old and we were best friends from day one! She is such a sweetheart and I like to say she loves love. She will lay on me and let me pet her all day long if I would. She is my shadow!


I hope everyone is stitching and is doing well. Talk to you all later!




No comments:

Post a Comment