Friday, January 23, 2015

Cross Stitch Haul

Hello Everyone out there in Blogger Land :) 

I wanted to post some stitchy haul, and share with you all - that is part of the fun isn't it ;)

As you can tell I love Mill Hill kits! They are so fun to stitch. 

I want to get the Bee Happy wind chime done soon to display for Spring. I started the little Snowman tonight for the DUCJC2015. I will post an update on that tomorrow and also update my Valentine SAL. I have more stitchy mail to take pics of and show you all. I have to get this stuff sorted and put away!

I didn't get to much stitching done today as I was busy with errands most of the day, and then once I got home my daughter wanted me to take her to a friend's house to stay the night, so even more running around. I think I will be able to finish off my Valentine SAL tomorrow though :)








2 comments:

  1. I love all your new stash Susan. I have dozens of those little nmi kits.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda... I have more stash that came in the the last week or so that I need to take a pic of and share :)

    ReplyDelete